New Town Alano Club (NTAC) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation that provides meeting space for over fifty 12-step recovery meetings.
With two rooms used for meetings, social events and educational sessions, NTAC provides a welcoming environment for the following recovery fellowships:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Co-Dependents Anonymous (CODA)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA)
- Dual-Diagnosis Anonymous (DDA)
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous (SCA)
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Underearners Anonymous (UA)
NTAC also provides the following services to Chicago:
- Educational opportunities regarding the disease of addiction, sober living and sexual health.
- Meeting referrals, recovery literature and information about local drug-and-alcohol recovery services.
- Volunteer opportunities such as front desk duty, cleaning crew, special events staff, and community outreach team.
NTAC celebrates the value of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons. While our club has a specific LGBT outreach mission, our doors are open to all in recovery as well as their friends and families.